Times of Worship
Schedule for the Week
Calendar & Publications
Saint Ann's Staff
A Brief History
Being a Member
The Nearly New Shop
Resources & Links
Rules and Regulations
The Burial Fee is set at $500.00. It may be changed annually by the committee with the approval of the Vestry. This fee includes the burial plot, the cost of burial, and the nameplate with engraving of deceased's name and years of birth and death. All or any part of the Burial Fee may be waived upon recommendation of the Rector.
Certificates for Burial:
Certificates for Burial may be purchased at any time. Purchase of same guarantees the owners of certificates burial in the Memorial Garden. Certificates may be transferred to other members of immediate families at the discretion of the Rector.
Ashes may be loosely interred or buried in containers of standard size.
A plot record, which will be managed by the Memorial Garden Committee, will become a permanent part of the parish records.
Financial contributions to the memorial Garden Fund are welcome and will be recorded in the Memorial Garden Book. The fund is dedicated to the maintenance of the Garden according to the guidelines specified in its original design. All contributions to the Fund will be used at the discretion of the Memorial Garden Committee.
1. Nameplates shall be affixed to a monument stone within the Garden.
2. The nameplates shall be identical in size and shape, and shall contain only the name of the deceased and the years of birth and death. No other symbols, titles, or words may be used.
1. Placement of trees, shrubs, and other plant material are the exclusive responsibility of
the Memorial Garden Committee.
2. Cut flowers, potted plants, or other arrangements will not be permitted in the Memorial Garden.
3. Individual plot markings are prohibited.
4. Burials are considered permanent. Urns or ashes may not be moved or exhumed.
5. Ashes may not be sprinkled in the Garden.
6. Any major changes to the original garden design or structure substantially altering the garden or the church grounds, having been initiated by the Memorial Garden Committee, shall be subject to Vestry approval before implementation.